Sunday, February 4, 2018

GIFs!

- My First GIF - 
By Barker Tree

She was looking at the vial. I was staring at her flat chest. "Take it!" I whispered to her, egging her on. She hugged herself and looked around nervously.

"Here?" she said. "Now?" She took a deep breath and looked at the liquid in the vial. The old woman swore it would make her breasts grow. Grow and grow.

Ava was beautiful, don't get me wrong. Exotic. Her long hair was in a ponytail, and and in a black shirt and jacket, a cute pleated skirt, she was impressively gorgeous. She was also flat as a board. She joked about it sometimes, but I knew she was worried because I was often staring at girls with real tits.

We both laughed at the woman at first. But then she had disappeared. Like, in front of our eyes.

"Take it!" I said insistently. I knew she would. She had trouble refusing me when I pressured her. I could get her to wear what I wanted, go where I wanted to go. She protested slightly, her ponytail shaking, until finally she uncorked it and tapped a few drops of liquid into her mouth.

There was a brief pause, and then her eyes widened and she gave a high pitched little "ip!" of surprise and dropped the vial. It shattered, and she staggered back. Things started to happen quickly. It was her boobs, they were swelling, pushing out her shirt. She stared down, mouth-dropped.

"How... is this... happening?" she whispered. She took a few confused steps backwards as they grew until she plopped backwards onto a bench, and I watched her boobs jiggle under her shirt as she fell. I had never seen that before on her, and it made me crazy aroused.

But they kept growing, and she shifted, uncertain with new weight, scrunched eyes, like she was in mild pain, and they moved around expressively. It was awesome.

Experimentally -- and trying not to move to disrupt them -- she pushed a finger into one. It smooshed perfectly. As real as the bench she was sitting on. But the changes weren't done yet: before our eyes, the neckline of her shirt fell further and further, I could see more and more skin, until the tip of her amazing new cleavage showed, lifted tremendously, and then down more and then more, a trench, and I was stunned at the size of them, at how ravishing Ava looked in such a flirty outfit, boobs pressing out. My dick was leaking juices. I wanted to press it between them.

"I... I..." Ava said, looking dumbfounded. She she looked quizzical and fell into a trance or something and her head dropped forward.

"Ava?" I said, a little worried. I waved my face in front of her. I pulled out my phone. I should call for help or something. Or record it for, like, science. Since I saw her chest was rising and falling, I knew she was still breathing so I started a video. But right as it started, she snapped awake. She looked calm, a little bored, even, as if we had been hanging out at the park uneventfully for hours. I could barely take my eyes off her tits as she stretched.

"What?" she said, a little annoyed, at my slackjawedness. She stood up, and pulled the bottom of her red and cyan jacket so that it cusped around her new breasts. And then she bounced a little, cold in her skimpy outfit.

She had no memory of what happened. That must've been it. As if she had always wore such tit-filled clothing. She noticed me filming her and she looked a little uncomfortable, like she always did, but I knew she wouldn't resist. She pulled on her ponytail looking around, worried someone was watching, and bounced some more, cold.

"Maybe... Uh, maybe we should go home," I said, finally. She agreed, relieved as I put the phone away, and then she took my arm happily. People stared at her walked past, at her chest, jealous of me and my stupid-hot girlfriend, but Ava didn't seem to mind the looks. Like she was used to it or something.

I reached out and cupped one briefly. It was melon-sized. "Hey, cut it out," she giggled, pressing against me.

Maybe the old lady would be around again. We should hang out at the park more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Infinity Device (Chapter Four)

By Barker Tree Chapter List Elmo:     So the door opened and there was this Japanese girl or something, knocking on the door! She c...